Firts I thought it was the battery, after getting the new one (seems to be original) and the problem continued I think about the USB mini port. Then I switched my uncles GT-N7000 battery, and his battery works fine on my phone, the only detail is that it didnt reach 100% and it was connected for hours, it just reach 92% and when reached 61% it stops for some 30 minutes. Meanwhile my Note's battery on his phone reach 100% but the charge just lasts for 90 minutes.
My questions are:
Can my phone be damaging all the batteries that get connected with it?
Can it be the USB mini port with a short circuit or may it be my motherboard?
PS: Te performance of the device is OK, smooth, fast, opens everything (camera, flash, sounds great), its just the battery level and uncharging. Its out of warranty Would thank any help or suggestions.