Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,553 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM11 official

Tip us?

ekimkam
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default [Q] CM11 official

Hi all,

Didn't post and read in this group for a long time.. coz' my 4X HD's USB post was broken, I then changed to Nexus 4 right before Nexus 5 has come out..how stupid am I? =(
Anyways.. I have recently brought a external battery charger... so I plan to play around with my old 4X HD again...

As I search and read the post in here, people say that CM11 is not official made? But howcome I can download and flash CM11 from CM official web page?

Anyways, as you know the battery life of our P880, I don't have much battery left to test and play it after all the procedure to from CM10.2 to CM11 nightly + ART runtime conversion. May let you guys know if there is problems...but in the meantime, it can boot up and seems working fine.

Just curious about it....if this question is not good at all... then please close and delete the post. Thank you.

Mike

JoinTheRealms
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1071
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekimkam View Post
Hi all,

Didn't post and read in this group for a long time.. coz' my 4X HD's USB post was broken, I then changed to Nexus 4 right before Nexus 5 has come out..how stupid am I? =(
Anyways.. I have recently brought a external battery charger... so I plan to play around with my old 4X HD again...

As I search and read the post in here, people say that CM11 is not official made? But howcome I can download and flash CM11 from CM official web page?

Anyways, as you know the battery life of our P880, I don't have much battery left to test and play it after all the procedure to from CM10.2 to CM11 nightly + ART runtime conversion. May let you guys know if there is problems...but in the meantime, it can boot up and seems working fine.

Just curious about it....if this question is not good at all... then please close and delete the post. Thank you.

Mike
We have official cyanogenmod 11 but the unofficial one is maintained by 4x hd devs.
My Devices

---------------------SmartPhones-----------------------------------|
Nexus 5
*MultiRom: Omni,SlimKat and Ubuntu-Touch

LG Optimus x4 HD
*OmniRom
-----------------------Tablets------------------------------------------|
T100TA 64gb
*Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04

TF700 64gb
*Cromi 5 / Ubuntu 13.04 Dualboot

TF300T 32gb
*Xubuntu 14.04

TF101
*Lubuntu 12.04
-----------------------T.V Sticks--------------------------------------|
MK908(TV Stick)
*Ubuntu 12.04
The Following User Says Thank You to JoinTheRealms For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

romulandu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default about ROM

Official cyanogenmod 11 works fine for me. Try other rom's.Your choice.
Tags
cm11