5,600,984 Members 44,035 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Teamgee Super8 E1 Stock ROM Rooting

Tip us?

mkha
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default team gee or tomato t2 e1?

looking at all the above problems is it better to buy the tomato t2 e1?

ZeroMadrid
Old
(Last edited by ZeroMadrid; 4th February 2014 at 11:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
GUYS, I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I have big problem during the installation of the last room (04-01-2014). I'm very scared because i thinking I've got a nice paperweight.
I followed all the steps in the instructions. I extracted the file to a empty SD card, I put in into the Teamgee, I turned off and turn on with ''volume -'' and power.
He started the installation fine, until suddenly went off and stopped working (had 50% battery). Now don't turn on. The only sign of life is a red LED that lights up when charging.
Please tell me if you have solution and how repair!!!!!

(Sorry for my bad english)

EDIT: Now I'm back to try to extract the 7zip, and gives an error saying that several files are broken. I had not seen ....
This is the broken files:
-system.img
-userdata.img
-bootloader_sd.vhd (BULL****)
-test_config.xml

ilyadan
Old
Thanks Meter 39
I would try to charge it couple of hours. Then re-download the ROM, extract to sd again and repeat the flashing. Are those steps working for you? If not, which step is not working?
Also if the device is not responding, you can hold power button 10 seconds. Then try to turn the tablet on by pressing again for 3 seconds.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My phone is LG Google Nexus 4 (Mako)
Awesome Kernel: Matrix v13.0
ROM: [KOT49H] Nexus 4 4.4.2 stock (deodexed)

ZeroMadrid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyadan View Post
I would try to charge it couple of hours. Then re-download the ROM, extract to sd again and repeat the flashing. Are those steps working for you? If not, which step is not working?
Also if the device is not responding, you can hold power button 10 seconds. Then try to turn the tablet on by pressing again for 3 seconds.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
First of all, thanks you very much for answering.
The problem is that no switch on any way, or by pressing the power for 10 seconds or for 3 or volume with'' -'' and power as when you flashing ...
Not react to anything ... or by connecting via USB. Of course, I tried to load a few hours, but continue to do nothing. It's strange.

Some ideas?
(If you don't understand something, tell me about, I know a bit of english xD)

ilyadan
Old
(Last edited by ilyadan; 6th February 2014 at 07:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 39
It seems that you tried everything. I didn't find anything on the Internet either.
As far as I know, the kernel is responsible for charging, so red/green led at charge should mean that kernel is working.
If the device have some kind of recovery it may still work. The only idea I have is to try to get into recovery by blindly booting with different key combinations...
What I do suggest you to do is to ask TeamGee for help : http://www.teamgee.com/contact/ / http://www.teamgee.com/en/feedback.html
It should be the best professional way to fix your tablet.
My phone is LG Google Nexus 4 (Mako)
Awesome Kernel: Matrix v13.0
ROM: [KOT49H] Nexus 4 4.4.2 stock (deodexed)

ZeroMadrid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I sent an email to Teamgee, I'm waiting the reply :S
Maybe we can use a Samsung JIG to unbrick our devices, we share components.
Otherwise i will sent the tablet to focalprice, where i bought
Thank you for all

mtso
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I like to check to see if support wcdma 850/1900?
because I search for networks and GSM networks is just not WCDMA.
In my country 3G networks are often in the 850 and 1900

DieSchatten
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Teamgee speaker issue

Hi,

I have the teamgee super 8 E1 since few weeks now, and after only 2-3 Weeks the speaker stopt working. Has anyone a clue where i can get a replacement. I guess it is much safer and cheaper to repair it myself than sending it to china for 30 $ not knowing if it is coming back.

Greetings

orion14794
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Any other thread and devs working on this tablet roms???

Curious to know if there is still some one out there trying to cook a rom or tweak the stock one??? Also can some one post the drivers to connect this tablet to the PC??? X86 or X64 Drivers please..
Running build 20131203 with root. TG TeamGee Super 8 E1

federimau
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default question

Hi kegg, do you have the latest rooted rom for teamgee e1 super 8? but not uploaded in mega? i have problems with mega.. (i do a couple of account but never works for me). can you help? do you have the rom in other server?, thanks in advance

Tags
rooted super8, rooted super8 e1, super8, super8 e1, teamgee super8 e1