[ROM][SHARE]Custom I8552ZCAMJ1 by ylac (Automatic Internal and External Storage Swap)
First of all, this is not my work. The developer's name is in the title and the credit for this goes to him.
Original thread: Click here
[ROM][SHARE]Custom I8552ZCAMJ1 by ylac (With fully working automatic Internal and External Sd SWAP)
Based on the latest official firmware I8552ZCAMJ1 Samsung I8552.
- Perfect support automatic internal and external sd card replacement
- Replacement of the previous rom was no power on the yellow triangle
- Memory replacement is automatically recognized when memory card is inserted before boot.
- when the memory card is not inserted,the phone keeps the default mount mode. (Do not forget to reboot the device when a memory card is inserted.)
- Integrated supersu latest version of Advanced Professional Edition 1.69
- ROM is pre-rooted.
- Streamlining the entire official custom software
- Re-adjust the program icon arrangement
- Without any personal mark, to give you the flavor of official rom.
- Integrated busybox
- Usb debugging is enabled by default
- Shut down the system default package protection
- Support lock screen to unlock water ripple effects
- Clear Samsung hidden partition, customized software
- The introduction of new compression algorithm, the user can use more space
- Shielding system upgrade
Things you need:
Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o834cl9ygf...52ZCAMJ1-2.rar
Thanks to manojkumar8552
Gapps for 4.1.2: http://pc.cd/GQ4
(link came from manojkumar8552
Baidu ROM post. Thanks!)
Market Unlocker: Down here
You should have CWM for the Gapps.
1. Download the ROM Package
a. Extract it. The extracting pasword is: imcdma.com
b. You will see the ROM in tar.md5 format and Odin 3.09
2. Back ups! Back ups!
3. Flash the ROM via odin.
(I hope you know how to do this already
**Note: The one who can make this cwm flashable will be so much appreciated.
4. On first screen, make your phone language English.
5. Flash Gapps using CWM. And use Market Unlocker to enable the Playstore.
That's it! Please tell us bugs or issues (if there's any) so that we can help each other in having a great experience with this ROM.
Please hit thanks if you liked this.