Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,941 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help slidepad NG 808 bricked

Tip us?

wiki13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] help slidepad NG 808 bricked

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum, and you are my last chance. I searched for a long time on the net, but nothing can help me. I bought a memup slidepad NG 808 a year ago (MID rk2918-based, 8" screen, HDMI, 1024 Mo RAM, 6470 Mo stockage) and i wanted to change the ROM because of the low of the official ROM. I searched how to root the tablet, i found and rooted it. After that, i tried to find files to install custom ROM in the tablet. I found a zip from OMA, and i tried to install the ROM via Rkandroidtool. But i made two mistakes. Mistake one, i don't make a backup of the original ROM (oups), and mistake two i don't install the ROM adapted to my tablet specs. When i reboot the tablet after install, the odys loox page appears ont he screen, and after the OMA screen, whith the lightning , appears, but the tablet freezes. I must push the reset button to make reboot the tablet. I can access to the CWM , but anything else. My question is, is it possible to reinstall a ROM from the CWM, and if it's possible,where can i download the file. If it's possible, i would want to install a custom ROM, but if it's not possible, the official ROM works well.

Thank you to welcome me to your forum,

wiki13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

I searched on the net, and found some people who has the same problem than me, but no one can help us. I tried to connect my tablet to a ubuntu PC and i have access to the microsd content and the backup file stored in the storage memory of the tablet, with several files in .img. I imagine this is possible to replace this img files by non corrupted files and reboot the tablet. But where can i find this files?
Tags
slidepad ng