Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,525 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Black Metallic Theme

Tip us?
 
manikant_009
Old
#141  
manikant_009's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,142
Posts: 954
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Hi My friends I will back to my home town in between 10-15th April but the sad news is that my note 2 screen is broken so i will not be able to update my theme.


Click To Donate if you like the work.
 
manikant_009
Old
#142  
manikant_009's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,142
Posts: 954
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by demajoor View Post
Stil not working

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
All Download Links are working...


Click To Donate if you like the work.
 
abdulhafeez803
Old
#143  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 70
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Riyadh
Is it Woking on DN3 v4 RC?
Please reply. .........
Thanks regard.
 
titilleur
Old
#144  
titilleur's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 241
Posts: 493
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Paris
Hi ! Work on 4.3 rom. No on 4.4.2 rom. Sorry !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Hi Master @manikant i m realy happy you be back !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


 
manikant_009
Old
#145  
manikant_009's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,142
Posts: 954
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by titilleur View Post
Hi ! Work on 4.3 rom. No on 4.4.2 rom. Sorry !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Hi Master @manikant i m realy happy you be back !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Once i get my note 2 in working condition after that i will update my theme for 4.4


Click To Donate if you like the work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manikant_009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
yogesh324
Old
#146  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 295
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by manikant_009 View Post

Once i get my note 2 in working condition after that i will update my theme for 4.4
@manikant_009 thanx for the wonderful theme just one issue though I reported it earlier but just to refresh the memory I m posting it again that the clipboard in keyboard doesn't show any text it just shows black boxes.... even though the copied text is present there.... there may be this problem because text colour and background both have black colout if you may pls look into this I would really be greatful and once again thank you for this wonderful piece of art
 
manikant_009
Old
#147  
manikant_009's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,142
Posts: 954
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh324 View Post
@manikant_009 thanx for the wonderful theme just one issue though I reported it earlier but just to refresh the memory I m posting it again that the clipboard in keyboard doesn't show any text it just shows black boxes.... even though the copied text is present there.... there may be this problem because text colour and background both have black colout if you may pls look into this I would really be greatful and once again thank you for this wonderful piece of art
Can You please post the screenshot of that and i will look into that


Click To Donate if you like the work.
 
eywan
Old
#148  
eywan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 189
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Miri, Sarawak
Quote:
Originally Posted by eywan View Post
I think i found a bug..when opening clipboard, the words/sentences/numbers are not visible..i think it's because the words are in black color.

Sent from my GT-N7100
I've attached the screenshot





Quote:
Originally Posted by manikant_009 View Post
Can You please post the screenshot of that and i will look into that


Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes