Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Serious Help Needed

OP wrighty29

3rd April 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi, I have tried being clever and rooting my HTC ONE Mini, which all went perfectly well. Unlocked Bootloader and installed TWRP.

I found a radio update on a website and tried installing it, with S-ON. As you can imagine I am not stuck in Bootloop.

I somehow managed to wipe all the data off my phone and sdcard too.

So I am stuck with a phone in bootloop with recovery from TWRP.

Everytime i try and fastboot flash any file even an Android ROM.zip it doesnt like it. I am novice at this so you are probably reading this and think what is he doing.

Can someone help me or guide me to getting my phone back and running again. Please??
3rd April 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,294

3,337 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighty29

Hi, I have tried being clever and rooting my HTC ONE Mini, which all went perfectly well. Unlocked Bootloader and installed TWRP.

I found a radio update on a website and tried installing it, with S-ON. As you can imagine I am not stuck in Bootloop.

I somehow managed to wipe all the data off my phone and sdcard too.

So I am stuck with a phone in bootloop with recovery from TWRP.

Everytime i try and fastboot flash any file even an Android ROM.zip it doesnt like it. I am novice at this so you are probably reading this and think what is he doing.

Can someone help me or guide me to getting my phone back and running again. Please??

You can't use fastboot to flash a rom.zip! It must be pushed to your phone (use either adb push or adb sideload from recovery) and installed from custom recovery.

Btw this is the wrong forum for your device. Htc one mini forum is here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread