Tip us?

Restl3ss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8no View Post
I don't know what the main thread is any more. I assume you mean the Pimpdroid thread? There are ROMs for the other devices but I don't see the stock zip nor the deodexed rooted stock zip for the other devices on the Pimpdroid Thread. I was referring to the stock zips. Can you point me? I might be able to help someone sometime.

Tab 3 10.1 android development thread, found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...development-10
Death to all but metal.
If you like my work, why not hit that thanks button?

My rom:

NyceHS
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
THANK YOU! I wanted to keep the tablet stock and just root it. This is exactly what I was looking for. Good work.
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T White 32GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) White 16GB
Carrier: T-Mobile | Wifi Only
Recovery: TWRP | TWRP
Android: 4.4.2 | 4.2.2
Rom: My Rom Revolution KK V3 | Stock Deodexed
Kernel: Stock From Rom | Stock From Rom
Framework: Xposed | Xposed
http://www.nycehs.com/

Retired Devices: Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab (7.0), Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0)

Restl3ss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyceHS View Post
THANK YOU! I wanted to keep the tablet stock and just root it. This is exactly what I was looking for. Good work.
no problem
Death to all but metal.

My rom:

Brian D
Old
(Last edited by Brian D; 1st March 2014 at 04:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Restl3ss, I see that the version of firmware you used, P5210XXUAMK8, is a European version. I am just curious to know if there was a specific reason why that version was used? Would it possibly be due to difference WiFi frequencies available? I think there is some cross compatibilities in frequencies between the US and EUR.

I am sure you are busy, but would there be a future possibility to do the same to the US (Cellular South - XAR) version, P5210UEUAMK1?

Thanks for all you do.

Restl3ss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
Restl3ss, I see that the version of firmware you used, P5210XXUAMK8, is a European version. I am just curious to know if there was a specific reason why that version was used? Would it possibly be due to difference WiFi frequencies available? I think there is some cross compatibilities in frequencies between the US and EUR.

I am sure you are busy, but would there be a future possibility to do the same to the US (Cellular South - XAR) version, P5210UEUAMK1?

Thanks for all you do.
I will not be making another version from the US version as there is no reason for it, the above firmware will work just fine on your device, including all available WiFi frequencies. What frequencies the device supports is defined by hardware, and there's no hardware difference between the US/EUR version. WiFi is a global standard, I assure you
Death to all but metal.

My rom:
The Following User Says Thank You to Restl3ss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cristianbara
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss View Post
This is a completely 100% stock rom built from the P5210XXUAMK8 base. It's in flashable zip format, but there is absolutely no tweaking done to this rom; its primary purpose is as a base for anyone wanting to build a mod rom for the P5210 WiFi, as well as being there for anyone who wants to return stock without odin.

As it is 100% stock it's fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. You can attain root by flashing root.zip (not included in this post, but it's in the main forum) thus, if you have any complaints, bring them to Samsung, not me. Flashing instructions and download link below.

Edit: I've now also posted a deodexed + rooted build. See download link below. No other changes have been made to this version besides deodex/root.

Flashing instructions:
-Full wipe (factory reset in twrp)
-flash ROM
-reboot, let sit for about 10 minutes
-You're now 100% stock. Enjoy!

Download links:
STOCK-GTP5210-4.2.2.zip

Rooted/Deodexed

After I flash CMW or TWRP my P5210 frozen in stock recovery and I can not turn it off in any way.
After the battery is discharged, connect the tab to the power supply and I can turn it back on.
I can flash the rom deodexed / rooted with Odin?

Saludos
Cristian

Nonta72
Old
Thanks Meter 334
Thanks for this great ROM !

Sent from Gallifrey using TARDIS
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kayamokid
Old
Thanks Meter 2
wow, can I use this to revert back my device sir ??

damian312
Old
Thanks Meter 0
is the deodexed version faster than the normal stock?