It works for phones and tablets.
HTTP Tester is a tool that allows the execution of HTTP requests (GET/POST).
It's a very useful tool for all developers who want to test their web services or API.
- Execute GET & POST Requests
- Display the contents of the Request (Url, Headers, etc.)
- Display the contents of the Response (Status code, Headers, etc.)
- Display the data returned by the Response (ex. JSON or XML)
- Display domain/ip address info on Map
- Saving a Request
- Execution or display of a saved Request
- Sharing with third-part apps
- Modern Holo interface
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.