Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 51,687 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tethering w/ FoxFi & Verizon - Error

Tip us?

donkeyshark
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Tethering w/ FoxFi & Verizon - Error

Hi guys,

I'm trying to tether my rooted S4 with FoxFi today and it has suddenly stopped working. It was working great until today, but now it launches the stock mobile tethering app (I believe it always did this, even when it was working), but then as soon as it launches, I get a notification that pops up from Verizon which says this feature is only allowed if you pay for a tethering subscription. Then it gives me a couple of options if I want to add that to my plan.

Anyone else getting this?

Suggestions?

Thanks

darb85
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyshark View Post
Hi guys,

I'm trying to tether my rooted S4 with FoxFi today and it has suddenly stopped working. It was working great until today, but now it launches the stock mobile tethering app (I believe it always did this, even when it was working), but then as soon as it launches, I get a notification that pops up from Verizon which says this feature is only allowed if you pay for a tethering subscription. Then it gives me a couple of options if I want to add that to my plan.

Anyone else getting this?

Suggestions?

Thanks
I got this as well today. haven't had time to figure out why. did you make any headway?