[Q] Facebook

Search This thread

wing.girl99

Apr 2, 2014
Zagreb
Which version of facebook app can be instal on orginal x8 update 2.0.1? Everithing I google can't be opened. I rooted it before couple month and my brother deleted Facebook app, Timescape, and all other apps which it's not used. HELP please. :(

convevn

Oct 12, 2012
Which version of facebook app can be instal on orginal x8 update 2.0.1? Everithing I google can't be opened. I rooted it before couple month and my brother deleted Facebook app, Timescape, and all other apps which it's not used. HELP please. :(
don't know what do you mean. you said you deleted unuseful apps and now you can't open google apps (market???)

wing.girl99

Apr 2, 2014
Zagreb
don't know what do you mean. you said you deleted unuseful apps and now you can't open google apps (market???)

I can't opet google market because since I rooted phone, it couldn't download anything from it, so he delete that to. And now i can't put it back on.
I tried download and Google market and Facebook from 1Mobile Market and Blackmart but when download is finished it can't open and instal .apk file. All versions on these two markets are not compatibile with my android. I apologize because my English, i don't use it, so it's pretty bad.

TheScriptKitty

Dec 11, 2013
Mexico City
Xiaomi Poco F3
I can't opet google market because since I rooted phone, it couldn't download anything from it, so he delete that to. And now i can't put it back on.
I tried download and Google market and Facebook from 1Mobile Market and Blackmart but when download is finished it can't open and instal .apk file. All versions on these two markets are not compatibile with my android. I apologize because my English, i don't use it, so it's pretty bad.

I think it would be more easy to reset every thing by flashing the Official Firmware.

Download the official firmware from here and flash it via FlashTool.

Hope this helps you ;)

convevn

Oct 12, 2012

ahh. the first time when i rooted my phone. just like you, i deleted many unuseful apps (facebook,games.. ). after that, i couldn't use market because i deleted google's apps such as gtalk. you should reflash your phone by flashtool. you will lost all data but you can use market again. remember don't try to uninstall google's apps. you can use titanium backup to freeze them (if you're not sure):cowboy:

wing.girl99

Apr 2, 2014
Zagreb
ahh. the first time when i rooted my phone. just like you, i deleted many unuseful apps (facebook,games.. ). after that, i couldn't use market because i deleted google's apps such as gtalk. you should reflash your phone by flashtool. you will lost all data but you can use market again. remember don't try to uninstall google's apps. you can use titanium backup to freeze them (if you're not sure):cowboy:

But I don's want to use market. I don't need it. I have blackmart and 1Mobile Market, that is enought. I just need to find out which version of facebook works on android 2.0.1 . So i can find it and download. I hated all that worthless apps. With them my phone was slow and baterry was low all the time. I don't want to flash my phone. :/

convevn

Oct 12, 2012
But I don's want to use market. I don't need it. I have blackmart and 1Mobile Market, that is enought. I just need to find out which version of facebook works on android 2.0.1 . So i can find it and download. I hated all that worthless apps. With them my phone was slow and baterry was low all the time. I don't want to flash my phone. :/

hmmm, x8 is too old and low hardware, you can't use facebook smothly. if you want to use facebook on stock rom, you shouldn't update it (i mean you have to use current version on stock. developers doesn't support android 2.1 anymore so next versions aren't compatible with your phone) or you can use via opera or flash custom rom. :eek: