[Q] root files

OP Desertio

3rd April 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 18

257 posts
More
I broke my g flex screen the other day and I just got my replacement phone in. I tried taking to titanium backup file from my broken phone so I can put it on the new one but the backup doesn't copy over. Just an empty folder that says titanium backup. I tried copying the files themselves but to no avail. What can I do? I need my backup files but it is like I don't have the authority to copy them or cut them. Any ideas? thanks
3rd April 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 349

688 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertio

I broke my g flex screen the other day and I just got my replacement phone in. I tried taking to titanium backup file from my broken phone so I can put it on the new one but the backup doesn't copy over. Just an empty folder that says titanium backup. I tried copying the files themselves but to no avail. What can I do? I need my backup files but it is like I don't have the authority to copy them or cut them. Any ideas? thanks

I think TB has the option to send to Dropbox so you can then download onto another device readily and easily

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd April 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #3  
Miami
Thanks Meter: 198

2,424 posts
I've done this before with no problem, but you should put a copy in cloud.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

You getting an error message or something?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread