Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 42,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] root files

Tip us?

Desertio
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default [Q] root files

I broke my g flex screen the other day and I just got my replacement phone in. I tried taking to titanium backup file from my broken phone so I can put it on the new one but the backup doesn't copy over. Just an empty folder that says titanium backup. I tried copying the files themselves but to no avail. What can I do? I need my backup files but it is like I don't have the authority to copy them or cut them. Any ideas? thanks

brittoking
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertio View Post
I broke my g flex screen the other day and I just got my replacement phone in. I tried taking to titanium backup file from my broken phone so I can put it on the new one but the backup doesn't copy over. Just an empty folder that says titanium backup. I tried copying the files themselves but to no avail. What can I do? I need my backup files but it is like I don't have the authority to copy them or cut them. Any ideas? thanks
I think TB has the option to send to Dropbox so you can then download onto another device readily and easily

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SayWhat10
Old
Thanks Meter 198
I've done this before with no problem, but you should put a copy in cloud.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

You getting an error message or something?