5,604,686 Members 34,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Custom Recovery][CTR 2.1][For MTK6572-UBIFS][Micromax A58]

Tip us?

dhinesh77
Old
(Last edited by dhinesh77; 26th January 2014 at 04:01 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127

DONATE TO ME
Default [Custom Recovery][CTR 2.1][For MTK6572-UBIFS][Micromax A58]

CTR v2.1 for MTK devices with ubifs ONLY

Download link here...

And Thanks to yuweng for his auto port tool & most importantly, Master Shifu carliv for looking into those ubifs source code to make it work on MTK devices....

Solution to cannot see whole sdcard is here by Master Shifu himself, it is actually a new feature/ function...

Quote:
CTR v2.2 for MTK devices with ubifs ONLY

Download
Download port tool from above post and port using AUTO or Manual method

Drivers link
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dhinesh77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BenDroid1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinesh77 View Post

Download link here...

And Thanks to yuweng for his auto port tool & most importantly, Master Shifu carliv for looking into those ubifs source code to make it work on MTK devices....

Solution to cannot see whole sdcard is here by Master Shifu himself, it is actually a new feature/ function...

Drivers link
The recovery.img for ctr 2.2 ubifs should i or can install that in mobi uncle tools

daoodshah
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Ported recovery

Quote:

Download link here...

Drivers link
Is this the ported recovery??

dhinesh77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daoodshah View Post
Is this the ported recovery??
2.2 is ported recovery by me, for 2.1 you need to port using yuweng's tool

daoodshah
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Not Working

Quote:
2.2 is ported recovery by me, for 2.1 you need to port using yuweng's tool
can u please upload the ported image of CTR 2.2 for UBIFS because m nt able to port the recovery..i have tried both methods manaual and auto porting..i always gives the error..cannoy unpack the recovery image..m nt a noob..i have even tried TWRP recovery..it does not boots up..phone boots up with a black screen and then a normal bootup..i have tried flashing TWRP by both methods..Mobile uncle tools and Sp flash tool..but same problem..persists..plzzzz upload the ported CTR 2.2 Image..may be that could help..

dhinesh77
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daoodshah View Post
can u please upload the ported image of CTR 2.2 for UBIFS because m nt able to port the recovery..i have tried both methods manaual and auto porting..i always gives the error..cannoy unpack the recovery image..m nt a noob..i have even tried TWRP recovery..it does not boots up..phone boots up with a black screen and then a normal bootup..i have tried flashing TWRP by both methods..Mobile uncle tools and Sp flash tool..but same problem..persists..plzzzz upload the ported CTR 2.2 Image..may be that could help..
The version 2.2 is which i provided here is ported recovery.img you can directly flash on yours a58

daoodshah
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy already flashed..

Quote:
The version 2.2 is which i provided here is ported recovery.img you can directly flash on yours a58
i tried the recovery u have posted..but its also not booting up..black screen comes up..and then normal boot up..