XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JXD S5800 will have calling and sms!!!

Tip us?

insane5125
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48

DONATE TO ME
Default JXD S5800 will have calling and sms!!!

As the title says the new JXD S5800 will come with calling and sms. If I know willgoo they will most likely be getting this product. So it looks like were finally getting some competition when it comes to phones with gaming controls. First we had the Xperia Play, now we have the IReadyGO MUCH i5s / i5 / i4 , and coming soon will be the JXD S5800. I will not be getting the JXD because I have my MUCH i5 but this is good. Companys are beginning to see that this is what people want, and if the big companies like Samsung, LG, Sony, don't want to start loosing money to these over companies then they will begin developing gaming phones themselves.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON JXD S5800:

http://androidcommunity.com/android-...5800-20131203/
The Following User Says Thank You to insane5125 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

insane5125
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48

DONATE TO ME
Confirmed willgoo will be getting the JXD S5800!

http://www.willgoo.com/jxd-s5800-gam...-3g-p-528.html
The Following User Says Thank You to insane5125 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

niceguygamer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=insane5125;48172144]As the title says the new JXD S5800 will come with calling and sms. If I know willgoo they will most likely be getting this product. So it looks like were finally getting some competition when it comes to phones with gaming controls. First we had the Xperia Play, now we have the IReadyGO MUCH i5s / i5 / i4 , and coming soon will be the JXD S5800. I will not be getting the JXD because I have my MUCH i5 but this is good. Companys are beginning to see that this is what people want, and if the big companies like Samsung, LG, Sony, don't want to start loosing money to these over companies then they will begin developing gaming phones themselves.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON JXD S5800:

I sure hope Google does it first, because their devices are appropiately priced. a Nexus 5 with a Ps vita body with dual real high accuracy analog sticks.... oh my god.

The Jxd would be Faster at games due to the Low res screen. 960x540, vs the Much i5's 1280x720.

I wish i could get a much i5 for complete review, because im a total arcade gamer. playing king of fighters and stuff maybe ill see if they can send a trial to me so i can return it but get a good impression and review on it.

Deen0X
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Hi!
I published a review for this device that i want to share here (hope you don´t consider this as spam)
http://manguiro.blogspot.com.es/2014...5800-quad.html

hope you found useful.
Zalu2!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deen0X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Miles Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deen0X View Post
Hi!
I published a review for this device that i want to share here (hope you don´t consider this as spam)
http://manguiro.blogspot.com.es/2014...5800-quad.html

hope you found useful.
Zalu2!
Thanks for that review Deen0X (soy EOLiano también ).

snapuswip3
Old
Thanks Meter 1
looks really cool, but im not sure I could ever trust a JXD product again

dukedoom
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Nothing can replace the xperia unless it has integrated sliding gamepad. Using a handheld as a phone in public = lolno