5,596,784 Members 48,240 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] question about shv e330s 's overclock

Tip us?

jyOoooh
Old
(Last edited by jyOoooh; 2nd January 2014 at 07:15 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Smile [Q] question about shv e330s 's overclock

hi,guys.I've got a s4 which is e330s.and I wanna overclock it.I saw someone says e330s can be overclock ,cpu to 2.7ghz,gpu to 600mhz,is this true?How can i find this oc kernel or rom?I really need this.You can give me the website or send kernel to my gmail
jonnncle@gmail.com

a52vian
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyOoooh View Post
hi,guys.I've got a s4 which is e330s.and I wanna overclock it.I saw someone says e330s can be overclock ,cpu to 2.7ghz,gpu to 600mhz,is this true?How can i find this oc kernel or rom?I really need this.You can give me the website or send kernel to my gmail
jonnncle@gmail.com
I also need a e330s oc kernel,to oc cpu.gpu and set userspace uv.

summan971
Old
(Last edited by summan971; 4th March 2014 at 10:37 AM.) Reason: spelling and grammer
Thanks Meter 0
Default Overclock SHV E330s

I've heard rumors that the SHV-E330s can be overclocked to 2.7Ghz however on inspection of my device get the impression that the processor is already overclocked which might not be true however i can not find a bespoke kernal to overclock the device. I have managed an Antu Tu score of 36118 before root and have not been able to improve the score beyond that score even after root and removal of the bloat wear.
I have seen a score of 45000+ on antu tu for the same device but with no details of how it was achieved.
If there is any genius out there that can make a overclock tool or works out how that super high score (which matches a speculation that the device runs at around 75% of its full capacity) I would be very interested in a repose.
The spec for the device would insinuate that it can score 45000+ and out perform the current Galaxy S3 which my device does however I still think I haven't unleashed the beast!

Device running on cut down stock Rom and Philz touch clockwork mod recovery.

jyOoooh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by summan971 View Post
I've heard rumors that the SHV-E330s can be overclocked to 2.7Ghz however on inspection of my device get the impression that the processor is already overclocked which might not be true however i can not find a bespoke kernal to overclock the device. I have managed an Antu Tu score of 36118 before root and have not been able to improve the score beyond that score even after root and removal of the bloat wear.
I have seen a score of 45000+ on antu tu for the same device but with no details of how it was achieved.
If there is any genius out there that can make a overclock tool or works out how that super high score (which matches a speculation that the device runs at around 75% of its full capacity) I would be very interested in a repose.
The spec for the device would insinuate that it can score 45000+ and out perform the current Galaxy S3 which my device does however I still think I haven't unleashed the beast!

Device running on cut down stock Rom and Philz touch clockwork mod recovery.
my e330s can score 35000 by running stock kernel.
but,in normal using,like running Nova3.the cpu just can running at 2.3ghz for 20 seconds,and after 10 minutes,the CPU can just running at 1.0ghz quad core

summan971
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 2.3ghz 20 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyOoooh View Post
my e330s can score 35000 by running stock kernel.
but,in normal using,like running Nova3.the cpu just can running at 2.3ghz for 20 seconds,and after 10 minutes,the CPU can just running at 1.0ghz quad core
running the cpu at optimum serves no purpose other than power consumption. Consider using a cpu tweak tool or app after rooting..
You can set up your system to run less than 5% of the overall processing power and configure it to increase its processing capacity on demand such as playing games or other features.