5,597,449 Members 30,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.2]NamelessROM [NIGHTLIES][D800][D801][D802][D803][LS980][VS980]

Tip us?

mrchambo
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Evisceration et al... So sorry. My bad. Didn't mean to imply that Nameless wasn't going to be supported at all. Y'all are and have been doing a great job! Still running Nameless, no matter what.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

jakew02
Old
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1987

DONATE TO ME
Alright, I'll be closing this thread down until a replacement device maintainer is found that actually owns the device. I don't want any of you guys getting bricked or non-functioning devices. At that time, I will re-open the thread and ownership of the thread will be transferred to that person.
Please Do Not PM Me For Support
THIS IS WHY WE HAVE JIRA BUG TRACKING

OmniROM
My Supported Devices:
LG G2 - all variants
Samsung Galaxy S4 - all variants

OmniROM GitHub
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jakew02 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

laufersteppenwolf
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3666

DONATE TO ME
Guys, I do get that it's a tricky situation, but there's no need for name calling ro fighting. I guess we're all old enough to sit together (if needed) and talk it out without fighting.

I do know that Jake closed this thread, but I posted this so there is/won't be fighting going on anywhere.

BTW, thread slightly cleaned

Cheers
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8: GingerDX v31b ; alfs CM7 v09c
LG Optimus 4x HD: my own version of CM 10.1 , CWM recovery, UNlocked BL

Crying that it's an application bug is like crying over the speed of light: you should deal with reality, not what you wish reality was. - Linus Torvalds
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laufersteppenwolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe