[Guide] Battery calibration for s3 mini
Some say battery calibration is a myth, I'm quite sure it works!
You can give that a try after flashing a new rom to improve your battery life!
(the guide is tested but still i'm not responsible for any demage to your phone)
1. you need a recovery to access a specific file
2. you need the xposed app: disable low battery warning (or a likely name)
(for that you can fully dischage your phone)
3. you need a battery discharger app this one: Fast discharge
(for that you can faster discharge)
4. you activate the xposed app and discharge your battery with the app (set the app to discharge to 0%)
(i wouldn't activate the light or the vibration since i don't know if they can overheat for discharging the battery)
5. set the governor to performance to have a faster discharge
6. your phone will kind of be fully discharged and just turn off at maybe 5% battery or later
7. charge your phone just plug it in until it's 100%
(i couldn't boot like that to the system so i had to reconnect after 100% charging which isn't the right way to calibrate battery)
(so if you can then boot whilst charging or plug back in after booting on 100% quickly)
8. enter the recovery and search for this file:
> /data/system/ batterystats.bin
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.
If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!