FORUMS

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more

Microsoft Forgets Glasses and Mirror, Trashes Google

Microsoft is preparing a monumental release with Windows 10, and it could easily be … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Note 3 force closing large games?!?!?!?!

3rd April 2014, 01:04 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tenafly, NJ
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hi all,

For some reason my N900A Note 3 has been force closing large apps like Asphalt 8 and Real Racing 3. When this occurs, I don't even get into the game; it just rotates the orientation of the phone and quickly force closes and gives me an error message. My phone is running KNOXRAID 4.4.2. Could this be because I don't have an micro SD card? (I have more than enough internal storage though...)

Thanks in advance.
 
 
3rd April 2014, 04:07 AM |#2  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgao007

Hi all,

For some reason my N900A Note 3 has been force closing large apps like Asphalt 8 and Real Racing 3. When this occurs, I don't even get into the game; it just rotates the orientation of the phone and quickly force closes and gives me an error message. My phone is running KNOXRAID 4.4.2. Could this be because I don't have an micro SD card? (I have more than enough internal storage though...)

Thanks in advance.

Sd card could be tye reason because large games download data files when you start them first time and I think its done in sd card.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-9005
The Following User Says Thank You to thahim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 04:09 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tenafly, NJ
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
so what do i do now? should i get an external micro sd and put it in the note?
3rd April 2014, 05:28 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgao007

so what do i do now? should i get an external micro sd and put it in the note?

Doubt that would do anything, as every game works on my n9005 without an sdcard. Tried on the stock rom?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to celderic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 05:30 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tenafly, NJ
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Yup, stock ROM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
3rd April 2014, 06:15 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgao007

Yup, stock ROM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

I assume you have tried the obvious data wipe/factory reset?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
3rd April 2014, 12:36 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tenafly, NJ
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Yeah, multiple times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
3rd April 2014, 06:38 PM |#8  
dancapitan7777's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up
must have net connection
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes