Keyboards for HTC One M8

Search This thread

sbiricuda

Feb 11, 2012
Rome
Hello there

I tried to make a quick research of a sliding bluetooth keyboard case for the M8 but apparently I got no result.
The only thing I can find is the Alibaba's keyboard for M7, that is not sold unless you order some hundreds items.

I'd really love to have a case with a built-in bluetooth keyboard, wouldn't you?

Any news is welcome.

n8mack33

Oct 7, 2007
Hello there

I tried to make a quick research of a sliding bluetooth keyboard case for the M8 but apparently I got no result.
The only thing I can find is the Alibaba's keyboard for M7, that is not sold unless you order some hundreds items.

I'd really love to have a case with a built-in bluetooth keyboard, wouldn't you?

Any news is welcome.

I just tried my HP Touchpad BT Keyboard that I've had for a while and it worked perfectly. So this is good news because it wouldn't work with my DNA without a custom kernel. In the past a lot of standard keyboards have not played nicely with Sense. So I suspect this means we are good to go with most BT compatible keyboards that play well with Android & AOSP generally. Cool!

sbiricuda

Feb 11, 2012
Rome
I just tried my HP Touchpad BT Keyboard that I've had for a while and it worked perfectly. So this is good news because it wouldn't work with my DNA without a custom kernel. In the past a lot of standard keyboards have not played nicely with Sense. So I suspect this means we are good to go with most BT compatible keyboards that play well with Android & AOSP generally. Cool!

Good to know but I was more into a sliding case, so I can bring it with the phone. Just in case.

Sadly enough I think I won't have my wish realized.

mathew101986

Oct 9, 2010
Barrie
Hello there

Any news is welcome.

I was looking for one too.! could you please link me if you find one
thanks
Matt

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

I was looking for one too.! could you please link me if you find one
thanks
Matt

Reminds me of my nokia n97

blau77

Mar 29, 2015
Hello there

Any news is welcome.

Have you found any now? I have bought a M8, and I am looking for a keyboard.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I made a request to Boxwave on the day the M8 came out to create one of their Keyboard Buddy sliding cases. Maybe you should do the same so they acknowledge there is real demand.

Took a quick look at the site. Is there any request button there, or do you have to send them a email? I'd do my part in telling them there's a demand.