Hello everyone. For my final year project I am doing an Android application. It is a medical app and Itís main aims are to help with
communications between carers and assuring continuity of care.
For example a daughter of an older person being looked after twice a week will be using this app and will
install it on Grandma's phone. Grandma creates a new account and authorises her daughter as one of her caregiver. Grandma can record
information such as conditions, medications, medical measurements, appointments, which will be synchronized
with the cloud.
The app provides mechanisms to upload the userís data to a custom, cloud-based server which
allows other caregivers such as doctors or family members to see current medication of the person being cared for, forthcoming
appointments or even simple medical measurements (such blood pressure, blood sugar levels).
I will need to get some feedback and document it.
Here is the questionnaire. If you could try my app and fill in this questionnaire I would really appreciate it.
* Login with Google account
* Creating a profile as carer/patient
* Adding conditions to the profile
* Adding Medication with dosage to the profile
* Adding appointments with doctors to the profile
* Setting reminder for appointments
* Adding notes
* Checking information about conditions
* Adding carers by searching for him using the email address (carer will be able to see your profile)
* Adding measurements to your profile such as sugar levels, blood pressure, weight
* Measurements Graphs
* Everything is synchronized with the server
Here is the simple website describing what a project is about and the screenshots