Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HTC One Mini 4.4.2 root help?

OP modhvadia98

2nd April 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
I was wondering if anyone out there could teach me how to root my htc one mini running android 4.4.2. Im very new to this root stuff so i need some help!
3rd April 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #2  
Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 47

300 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by modhvadia98

I was wondering if anyone out there could teach me how to root my htc one mini running android 4.4.2. Im very new to this root stuff so i need some help!

Unlock bootloader via htcdev, download TWRP2630-KKOneMine and put it in the fastboot folder where you use it to unlock bootloade and flash it with the command fastboot flash recovery TWRP2630-KKOneMine.img. and you should be able to root.
3rd April 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abzboi

Unlock bootloader via htcdev, download TWRP2630-KKOneMine and put it in the fastboot folder where you use it to unlock bootloade and flash it with the command fastboot flash recovery TWRP2630-KKOneMine.img. and you should be able to root.

Does unlocking the bootloader make you lose all the stuff on the phone? and where can i download the twrp? also, how do i flash and root?
4th April 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #4  
Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 47

300 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by modhvadia98

Does unlocking the bootloader make you lose all the stuff on the phone? and where can i download the twrp? also, how do i flash and root?

Yes, it does. So make sure you back up the stuff before you unlock bootloader. You can find the download the one mini q&a, help & troubleshooting. It is the thread with something about sd card. Inside the thread, you will find it.
The Following User Says Thank You to abzboi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread