Tip us?

Kiltnar
Old
Thanks Meter 607

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jax_ View Post
I'm going to assume this is dead.

L0k3n's last activity was quite some time ago so I'm not sure how to go about this but if no one is looking at continuing aosb I could try and give it a shot.

I've got extremely little knowledge about rom building but I'm sure with some research and what not, we'll get there eventually (just have to merge latest update right?)

We'll see I guess
It builds like cm. Pretty easy. Use rookie thread if you need help. Any errors you have please use paste bin or haste bin. Not sure what happened to loken but hope he's OK.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Hit the thanks button if I've helped.
My devices: LG Thrill >> Samsung Skyrocket == Nexus 4

DSDONE
Old
Thanks Meter 39
I like this ROM a lot. It's very fast and stable... One of the more stable ROMs that I have ran... Please continue support! I DO hope that Lok3n is okay as well... 👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSDONE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SomeDooD123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone having issues with the camera recording blurry videos that are slightly zoomed in?

Jchef
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDooD123 View Post
Anyone having issues with the camera recording blurry videos that are slightly zoomed in?
Known issue. Read...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

eliaslear
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default camera fix

for anyone too lazy to read back, this is the camera and gallery from the galaxy s4. everything works great. just flash through recovery.
https://googledrive.com/host/0B6MODa...ra+gallery.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eliaslear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mesiu84
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I've installed this AOSB 1.2.8 but I have now problem with SMS application (I don't like to use Hangouts). Each time when I try to open SMS in this application I've got message that "unfortunately sms/mms has stopped". I've restored my messages with SMS backup and Restore application.
I've tried cleaning SMS/MMS application but it didn't worked. I'm able to use other apps, like Go SMS, or Hangouts but I prefer the default one, does anyone have the same problem? Or does anyone know how to fix this? I just want to add that I have over 6000 messages, could this be a problem?

DSDONE
Old
Thanks Meter 39
I haven't even tried the SMS app that comes with the ROM. I am using chomp SMS without any problems...

DSDONE
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Does this mean that everything is working properly, so when a update is available, I can download it?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396569333106.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	2667122