FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

[Q] HTC One (M7) Bricked???

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By foxgre, Junior Member on 29th March 2014, 01:25 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st March 2014, 02:19 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxgre

Thank you all for your support, but still the problem remains.
I have installed HTC Drivers and when i connect the HtcOne i can hear the USB beep from windows but i cannot open the phone like a drive.
In other words i cannot add files to the phone

you're really not giving any details... so you hear a sound... what does Windows Device Manager show??
 
 
1st April 2014, 06:33 PM |#12  
Duwie_80's Avatar
Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxgre

Thank you all for your support, but still the problem remains.
I have installed HTC Drivers and when i connect the HtcOne i can hear the USB beep from windows but i cannot open the phone like a drive.
In other words i cannot add files to the phone

It wont be so easy, I'm afraid. Even if comunication issues are solved, you won't be able to copy your ROM using windows file manager, opening the phone like a conventional drive...

You have to install "ADB" in your PC (search in HTC ONE subforums, there's a lot of info about ADB pusing (=copying) ROMS) and use it to copy your ROM. One advice: while "pushing" the ROM, be patient: it takes a long time. When your ROM is "pushed", just install it in recovery and... that's it!!

I think here you have a good starting point.
Last edited by Duwie_80; 1st April 2014 at 06:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Duwie_80 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 09:14 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duwie_80

It wont be so easy, I'm afraid. Even if comunication issues are solved, you won't be able to copy your ROM using windows file manager, opening the phone like a conventional drive...

You have to install "ADB" in your PC (search in HTC ONE subforums, there's a lot of info about ADB pusing (=copying) ROMS) and use it to copy your ROM. One advice: while "pushing" the ROM, be patient: it takes a long time. When your ROM is "pushed", just install it in recovery and... that's it!!

I think here you have a good starting point.

Thanks again i am already looking for it.
3rd April 2014, 02:44 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Smile
AT LAST!!!
I've managed to push the rom.
Thank you very much for your help
4th April 2014, 01:21 AM |#15  
Duwie_80's Avatar
Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxgre

AT LAST!!!
I've managed to push the rom.
Thank you very much for your help

Hey, congratulations!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes