Cyanogenmod 11 For Galaxy S4 LTE-A

OP tbillings_100

4th April 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

16 posts
The thread can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2691639

I am new to posting to this site (have been using this site for many things for my devices.)
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A SHV-E330S, and I have installed Cyanogenmod 11 following the instructions there. I have seen a couple of bugs, so the intented purpose of this thread would be to report any issues to help the developers improve this awesome ROM for future updates!

By the way a big thanks goes out to the creator of the above thread! My S4 is running so much better!

So anyways I have a couple of bugs to report:

1. Bluetooth. In the stock ROMs from Sammobile, I was able to connect multiple devices at a time via bluetooth. (I have a rooted Galaxy Gear.)
I used to be able to control my car DVD player functions while the watch was connected through the phone, phone connected to the DVD player, take calls, etc. Now I can only control my DVD player with my phone if the watch is disconnected first.

2. Random reboots. I think this might be due to the clocking capabilities of the kernel from arter97. Performance is great, but anything more than the Power Saving profile, with min 300mHz max 2.3gHz (stock clock,) the phone reboots at random (probably while CPU under load, because it reboots more often with Performance profile selected and gets pretty hot.) So I don't know if it's the kernel stability or protection feature within the CPU itself.

3. If I modify anything in the System folder (specifically System/App or System/priv-app) some things revert to default like start-up settings and I have to re-root the device again because I lost root. Other non-root app settings aren't affected.

Other than that I will update if I find any new bugs and anyone who found bugs not mentioned here feel free to post! Big thanks to the Developer of this ROM and be looking forward to all ROM/Kernel updates!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread