It was recently brought to my attention that several of my apps are being pirated and in some cases quite heavily.
In order to combat the piracy I've opted to add a few minor security features to my apps. I've pushed an update to the Play Store that should start rolling out as an update here shortly. There's nothing crazy with the new security features but it's hopefully enough to deter a few of the pirates.
Users who are using the free version or a legitimately purchased pro version should see no difference in the security settings.
There are a bunch of other big updates coming as part of this update though!
Thank you to everyone for your continued support!
CHANGELOG - v2.7 (updated 2/15/14)
- Minor security updates to prevent piracy.
- Removed backwards compatibility for Gingerbread devices due to API issues. Hope to have it back soon!
- Updated UI to show full page numbers on Thumbnail view (page 1 of 10 instead of just page 1)!
- Added two additional thumbnails per page (six per page instead of four)!
- Downloaded images now show in gallery automatically (Pro version only)!
- Downloaded images now save to rwilco12 folder (Pro version only)!
- Cleaned up old and unnecessary code!
- Even more wallpapers!
- More to come!