XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EZToolkit Advanced v2.0 [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root]

Tip us?

wizzrah
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Hi guys, I'm going to fix the website. Links will be down for a little bit. Thanks.

wizzrah
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Link Fixed. Move it to a temporary download page while I work on the website.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wizzrah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rjcormier
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I appreciate this...working on it..from stock I'm trying to figure out what to do first...it won't reboot into recovery to root

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

wizzrah
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcormier View Post
I appreciate this...working on it..from stock I'm trying to figure out what to do first...it won't reboot into recovery to root

Are you on the rooting process? Are you trying to boot into recovery to flash supersu?

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

rjcormier
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Yes...so I realized I have to unlock the boot loader first...time spent on HTC website... Then it wasn't showing up in adb so I have to figure out the drivers or adb issues first

xtreme2020
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I already have CMW installed, can i flash supersu 1.89, without any compatibility problem ?

wizzrah
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme2020 View Post
I already have CMW installed, can i flash supersu 1.89, without any compatibility problem ?

I don't see why you would have any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to wizzrah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lastrastuff
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Perhaps someone here can help me. I did an RUU on my phone after I had already rooted and installed a custom ROM because I was having some problems with music playback. The RUU fixed the problem and I thought I should try to unlock the bootloader again to begin the rooting process but when I did my phone got stuck in a bootloop. I was able to install a recovery after unlocking but I was not able to flash a boot.img to my phone again. Any help would be great. Thanks!

wizzrah
Old
(Last edited by wizzrah; 5th April 2014 at 07:27 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrastuff View Post
Perhaps someone here can help me. I did an RUU on my phone after I had already rooted and installed a custom ROM because I was having some problems with music playback. The RUU fixed the problem and I thought I should try to unlock the bootloader again to begin the rooting process but when I did my phone got stuck in a bootloop. I was able to install a recovery after unlocking but I was not able to flash a boot.img to my phone again. Any help would be great. Thanks!
Hello. Did you flash a ROM in recovery?

-Wizzrah | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2