5,595,000 Members 38,293 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EZToolkit Advanced v2.0 [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root]

Tip us?
 
wizzrah
Old
#11  
wizzrah's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 82
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: SJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Hi guys, I'm going to fix the website. Links will be down for a little bit. Thanks.
 
wizzrah
Old
#12  
wizzrah's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 82
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: SJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Link Fixed. Move it to a temporary download page while I work on the website.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wizzrah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rjcormier
Old
#13  
rjcormier's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 139
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: new orleans
I appreciate this...working on it..from stock I'm trying to figure out what to do first...it won't reboot into recovery to root

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
 
wizzrah
Old
#14  
wizzrah's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 82
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: SJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcormier View Post
I appreciate this...working on it..from stock I'm trying to figure out what to do first...it won't reboot into recovery to root

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Are you on the rooting process? Are you trying to boot into recovery to flash supersu?

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
 
rjcormier
Old
#15  
rjcormier's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 139
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: new orleans
Yes...so I realized I have to unlock the boot loader first...time spent on HTC website... Then it wasn't showing up in adb so I have to figure out the drivers or adb issues first

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
 
xtreme2020
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 61
Join Date: Mar 2013
I already have CMW installed, can i flash supersu 1.89, without any compatibility problem ?
 
wizzrah
Old
#17  
wizzrah's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 82
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: SJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme2020 View Post
I already have CMW installed, can i flash supersu 1.89, without any compatibility problem ?

I don't see why you would have any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to wizzrah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lastrastuff
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jan 2013
Perhaps someone here can help me. I did an RUU on my phone after I had already rooted and installed a custom ROM because I was having some problems with music playback. The RUU fixed the problem and I thought I should try to unlock the bootloader again to begin the rooting process but when I did my phone got stuck in a bootloop. I was able to install a recovery after unlocking but I was not able to flash a boot.img to my phone again. Any help would be great. Thanks!
 
wizzrah
Old
(Last edited by wizzrah; 5th April 2014 at 07:27 AM.)
#19  
wizzrah's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 82
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: SJ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrastuff View Post
Perhaps someone here can help me. I did an RUU on my phone after I had already rooted and installed a custom ROM because I was having some problems with music playback. The RUU fixed the problem and I thought I should try to unlock the bootloader again to begin the rooting process but when I did my phone got stuck in a bootloop. I was able to install a recovery after unlocking but I was not able to flash a boot.img to my phone again. Any help would be great. Thanks!
Hello. Did you flash a ROM in recovery?

-Wizzrah | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes