[GUIDE-HOW TO] Flash Sprint HTC ONE to PagePlus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ryoung4316

Jan 5, 2014
Finally get it to work after read another doc.

*#*#4636#*#* then Phone information, then on the top right hand corner click on the three dots then click on Enable data connection.

Thanks all, especially OP for a great procedure.

Sweet! Sorry i was not able to help much, Been busy! However congrats on your HTC One on page plus!!!

pimpakaikekoo

Feb 21, 2014
Your acct can not be validated

Yes im sorry but i did your guide 100% perfectly and whenever i call a number it says your accoount can not be validated. And also it constantly switches from roaming to sprint and when in sprint no number even dials. Any help would be Greatly appreciated.

pimpakaikekoo

Feb 21, 2014
Just wow

This guy is a god send. last night he stayed up with me untill 1am helping me with my phone to get it too work like for real i want to give him a hug for all of that. There is not many people who would do that. Just thank you.

Novasunshine

Dec 20, 2013
I can't seem to get the 1x data working. I just have the constant triangle thing :confused: In the network information it says I have 1x but I'm receiving no data and their's no indicator in the status bad.

Novasunshine

Dec 20, 2013
I would just like to add this guide is amazing. If you follow step by step it's really easy to get everything setup. Plus if you ever get confused you can just email the OP and he will help you at . He is wonderful. Also I didn't even need 3g keys and still have 3g. He also found the keys I would need if I needed them. :D

dingstudy

Sep 24, 2013
Thanks to Young

By following every instructions, I finally can make call and have 3G data. That

First I would thank Young for his great work, I almost wanted to threw away the phone.

There is something to clarify, please also see the screenshot:
1. I think the check box by "AAA Shared Key" box should be unchecked, because vzw is not in HEX. Young's screenshot has it checked because what he entered is in HEX. This is also true for the check box by the "HA shared secret" box

2. For every step, read first and modify the fields/values as the instruction, make sure they match what is on the Young's screenshots.

What I said may not be right, but it worked for my phone.

Thanks again to Young!

Untitled.png

Last edited:

roadrunnax1x

May 1, 2010
Awesome.

First of all thank you for your tutorials. Although I do not have a HTC one it helped me along with my process. Hes a very nice guy and responds quickly. I got 3g keys from him no problem at all.For anyone out there it seems that the 3g keys work also for selectel which still uses the verizon network like page plus does. Guy is totally legit and uses paypal as well :). My phone is a US Cellular sch -r890 S4 mini for any out there that have the same model. Greatly recommended.

Update: I was messing with prls and I messed up data in the process. I contacted Young and responded quickly he said he would help when he didn't even have to.Sure enough i got my 3g back :). Anybody needing 3g keys its worth it getting in from him saving you the trouble of finding a donor phone. He also flashes phones and he definatly knows what hes doing thanks Young.

Last edited:

aktran9

Oct 10, 2010
OMG.. Great guide.

Thank you so much for the excellent guide. Props to OP.
I was able to get talk, text and 1x data working on my sprint note 3.
Any ideas how to get 3g?

htcone007

Mar 29, 2014
Followed OP's all the steps.... can make and receive calls but no data connection. Error message..."Data Call Failure. Error code 89. Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem persists, please contact your mobile phone company." Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Last edited:

aktran9

Oct 10, 2010
Thanx

Followed OP's all the steps.... can make and receive calls but no data connection. Error message..."Data Call Failure. Error code 89. Unable to establish wireless data connection. If the problem persists, please contact your mobile phone company." Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ryoung helped me pull 3g keys. for the price of a beer. Wayyyy cheaper than those other guys would have done it on XDA. Thank you so much and now I have 3G on my sprint Note 3 and loving it. I'm tethering data through my computer as I am writing this.

samueldana

Feb 3, 2011
Working!

Awesome guide. Just wanted to say that I successfully flashed using this guide, and got working 3g keys for my device. Thanks ryoung4316, could not have done it without this.

I did have an issue when flashing the "Mobile IP" settings in DFS, where it would not accept any changes to Profile 0, and would revert to using Profile 1 after the reset step. I eventually solved the issue by just using Profile 1 (and disabling all other profiles), and setting "Active Profile" to "1" instead of "0".

Also, the new versions of DFS have a different layout than the guide for entering the AAA/HA Shared Secrets, so watch out for that.

mastermind729

Feb 28, 2014
Hey there, I haven't heard anything back from my last few emails. Just a reminder, but I still need working 3g keys for my 2 phones from a few weeks ago. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod EDIT All information removed
    Can someone please help me flash a VZW note 2 to PagePlus? I would be willing to donate for the information, I just can't afford the 40 to 60 dollar fee that some are charging to do this. It doesn't seem too hard I have rooted several different types of phones, just never this. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hit me up I may be able to help you. Google+ works best x3jailbreak1
    I highly, highly recommend following the steps provided! Mr. Young is also very quick to respond to any inquiries, and stayed up till about 11pm just to troubleshoot my phone! Was also kind enough to extract 3g keys for me!

Kudos man, and keep up the good work!

Thank you! your kind words are appreciated. Im glad this guide helped you!
    Awesome post, has all the info needed to flash the phone. Thank you for your help with the keys :)

Hey Melvin you are most welcome. Thank you for the kind words. Let me know on monday and ill pull those keys again for you.
    Thanks for the info.

I've got my Sprint One on Page Plus with data. Everything works fine on Sense based roms, but as soon as I switch to a non-sense rom I have no data and no EPST so I can't try to fix it. If I reflash a sense rom 3G data starts up right away. Any ideas, I really hate sense, but I need data...

What Rom did you flash? I would make sure that the LTE and eHRPD is also off. Check this by going to ##3282# and then edit and then go to advanced and scroll to the bottom and make sure they are both disabled. Let me know if that works.