No registration required

[Q] CWM and rooting issue

OP pr0t0c0l

3rd April 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

41 posts
Hi guys.
I am unable to flash CWM or root my i9082. I followed the guide and even successfully installed cwm but when I boot into cwm it says no command found and automatically boots into stock recovery. Then when I tried to install rooting package from stock recovery it says E:Signature verification failed even though when i have not changed the name of the rooting package.
Can someone help me. I have Android 4.2.2 on my galaxy i9082 duos.
I even tried philz recovery but still same.

Thanks

Guys I have rooted and installed CWM successfully using this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrJ2peDIHU
Last edited by pr0t0c0l; 3rd April 2014 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Issue resolved
4th April 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bolpur - Santiniketan
Thanks Meter: 21

92 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0t0c0l

Hi guys.
I am unable to flash CWM or root my i9082. I followed the guide and even successfully installed cwm but when I boot into cwm it says no command found and automatically boots into stock recovery. Then when I tried to install rooting package from stock recovery it says E:Signature verification failed even though when i have not changed the name of the rooting package.
Can someone help me. I have Android 4.2.2 on my galaxy i9082 duos.
I even tried philz recovery but still same.

Thanks

Guys I have rooted and installed CWM successfully using this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrJ2peDIHU

First of all..... you must place the "UPDATE-SuperSu-v1.25.zip" & "Fix-Recovery.zip" file in the root of external SD card....

While installing CWM using ODIN you must uncheck the "Auto reboot" option in the odin.....

after succesfull flashing of CWM remove the battery for 10 second and reinsert in after 10 sec....

now boot the phone in recovery using "vol up+home+power key" & not to the stock rom..... if you boot into rom.... the CWM will be automatically replaced by the stock recovery.....

after booting into CWM go to Install from SD card and flash the Fix-Recovery.Zip" first and then flash the super user....

and now you are done....

if you cant flash the fix recovery the after booting to rom it will again reverted to stock recovery...

hit THANKS if it helps you....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread