Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Htc double dip case

OP rickballs

13th March 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
I got this case in full black for my black HTC One and the matte layer on both ends came off after a couple of days, really disappointing.. Still looks pretty good but for the price I expected better. Curiously on the middle piece it doesn't show any damage even after a few weeks.
18th March 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
very good case , using it from a month withot any complaints
23rd March 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 163

851 posts
Best way to take this case off? feel like I'm going to damage. Is there a pressure point someplace that will help pop off the bottom or top parts?
4th April 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 26

85 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroDefined

Best case I''ve ever owned for a phone. It's as minimal as it gets but still offers a great degree of protection. It's quite the looker too, a real head turner wherever I go. I love the soft touch/matte finish (think Nexus 5), makes it much easier to handle compared to the metal finish of the phone itself. One word of advice make sure your phone is free of dust and grime when you first install the case b/c it's a very tight fit and you may end up scratching the phone. other than that you won't be disappointed

Sent from my HTC One

Damnn ! i bought the exact same color configuration...its looks sick !! cant go wrong with black and red
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread