Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,019 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Wildfire A3333 HARDLOCKED

Tip us?

Donnydave
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
Malware bytes can interrupt flashing process. But I send you another link if you want. Please deactivate Malware bytes for the time you interact with the phone

New link. -->https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0MK...1rMEdTbjA/edit

Sent from my loved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk
I downloaded that went through the instructions in the blue box but nothing seems to be happening with my phone? have I done something wrong?

LS.xD
Old
(Last edited by LS.xD; 4th April 2014 at 11:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnydave View Post
I downloaded that went through the instructions in the blue box but nothing seems to be happening with my phone? have I done something wrong?
NO

Now: press shift + rightmouse on any free place on your windows desktop and press "Open commandline here"

Connect your phone to the computer in fastboot mode (As done before)

go to the windows commandline and type: "fastboot getvar cid" (Whithout the quotaion marks "") press enter and the "CID" will be shown.
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...

Donnydave
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
NO

Now: press shift + rightmouse on any free place on your windows desktop and press "Open commandline here"

Connect your phone to the computer in fastboot mode (As done before)

go to the windows commandline and type: "fastboot getvar cid" (Whithout the quotaion marks "") press enter and the "CID" will be shown.
T-MOB005
It took some figuring out but I got there eventually

LS.xD
Old
(Last edited by LS.xD; 4th April 2014 at 12:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
T-MOB005
It took some figuring out but I got there eventually
Thats T-Mobile branded. What provider is the simcard you want to use with?

Here is the TMob UK RUU --> LINK
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

Donnydave
Old
(Last edited by Donnydave; 4th April 2014 at 12:37 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Thats T-Mobile branded. What provider is the simcard you want to use with?

Here is the TMob UK RUU --> LINK
I was going to go with T-MOB again? Or do I need to change ?
Its not looking promising Error message 140 saying I need a different ROM?

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
No it's pretty good

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

Donnydave
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
No it's pretty good

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk
That link wont work either

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
That link wont work either
So going further would get kind of tricky.

You need T-Mobile UK again. BUT the file from the download is a lower version then installed on the phone. And ther in no newer installer. You can just proceed when you're "S-OFF" and it could get some real advanture to you You may think about the phone is may be £20 worth. So if you really need it we can proceed but that will mean A LOT of reading for you

Donnydave
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
So going further would get kind of tricky.

You need T-Mobile UK again. BUT the file from the download is a lower version then installed on the phone. And ther in no newer installer. You can just proceed when you're "S-OFF" and it could get some real advanture to you You may think about the phone is may be £20 worth. So if you really need it we can proceed but that will mean A LOT of reading for you
Thank you for all your help I do not really need it, it is just in such nice condition I would have liked to get it working but it was really just a challenge I have never attempted this before, I do have a working HTC phone

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thank you for all your help I do not really need it, it is just in such nice condition I would have liked to get it working but it was really just a challenge I have never attempted this before, I do have a working HTC phone

At least you got some more familiar with handling phones