[APP] MySquare : A foursquare client

OP junalmeida

24th March 2013, 07:22 AM   |  #511  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diekee

Since a couple of weeks I get the "could not connect to Foursquare" error right after every checkin. Nevertheless, (nearly) all checkins are recorded in my history, but I can't see how many days to go until I become a mayor or how many points I have earned. Are other users experiencing the same problem?

Same here, I'm using garmin-asus M20 with WM6.5. Will it be fixed? Thanks in advance!
16th May 2013, 10:58 PM   |  #512  
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
More
Exclamation
Quote:

Since a couple of weeks I get the "could not connect to Foursquare" error right after every checkin. Nevertheless, (nearly) all checkins are recorded in my history, but I can't see how many days to go until I become a mayor or how many points I have earned. Are other users experiencing the same problem?

Over four months later, but still no response. Are the developers still checking up on this app? I really like their work, but this flaw really is annoying.
27th June 2013, 01:54 AM   |  #513  
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
More
Quote:

Over four months later, but still no response. Are the developers still checking up on this app? I really like their work, but this flaw really is annoying.

Seems like the app has stopped working altogether now. Could the developers either change the status of this app to DISCONTINUED (and stop cashing in on those who are foolish enough to pay for something that does not work) or REPAIR the app's flaws!?
28th June 2013, 11:14 AM   |  #514  
Flag METROPOLIS PT.2: "Scenes From A Memory".
Thanks Meter: 15

471 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please correct me if i'm wrong but I guess there's no more FourSquare (4SquareLite, WinmoSquare & MySquare) apps working for Windows Mobile, cause the development has officially really DEAD! So, please do not expecting again...
4th April 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #515  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 19

192 posts
More
Smile
This is pretty obvious for most of you, but if not: mySquare is discontinued. The domain and website was updated to reflect this state.

Thank you VERY MUCH, specially who helped me with development and who acquired premium svcs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
foursquare, gps, social network
Previous Thread Next Thread