Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

No New Custom Rom For Y Duos :(

OP Himan Boro

2nd March 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 63

497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimsar2013

You can't develop a ROM just by searching on Google. Do you know anything about developing / porting? Because it's not the easiest thing you can ask aniket.lamba to help you. Otherwise, you will have to read a guide and understamd its full content. If you're planning to develop a ROM for our phone, I wish you good luck.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I Too know that developing a rom is not a play.....it needs lots of patience n Undrstandings n brains .... :-p

yeah ..I want2 know how to port rom............if u got the link ..kindly post here.
2nd March 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #12  
Flag ismailia
Thanks Meter: 458

975 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

I Too know that developing a rom is not a play.....it needs lots of patience n Undrstandings n brains .... :-p

yeah ..I want2 know how to port rom............if u got the link ..kindly post here.

Try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1908008

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
2nd March 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #13  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 35

293 posts
More
@Himan Boro
Let me tell you that Broadcom released the drivers for BCM21533. That means that a stable CyanogenMod 9 build will be developed and released soon. Wait patienly for this ROM, which will be running real Android 4.0 ICS. Wait until it's publshed. You will find the ROM at Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Android Development (when it's released)
4th April 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 63

497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimsar2013

@Himan Boro
Let me tell you that Broadcom released the drivers for BCM21533. That means that a stable CyanogenMod 9 build will be developed and released soon. Wait patienly for this ROM, which will be running real Android 4.0 ICS. Wait until it's publshed. You will find the ROM at Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Android Development (when it's released)

thats for y o bro not for y duos..all cm released for y duos is basically ported and also not stable+many bugs+single sim only or sometimes no sim works
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread