Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help! !! Downgrade S4 to 4.3

Tip us?
 
Faiyaz5yaz
Old
#1  
Faiyaz5yaz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 139
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default help! !! Downgrade S4 to 4.3

Hello every one, My friend's s4 intl got probs after ota update to 4.4.2
how to downgrade to 4.3 ?
thanks in advance
----------------------------
Forgot to Hit THANKS?
Well!! Raise your standards

 
Trozzul
Old
#2  
Trozzul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 1,476
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz5yaz View Post
Hello every one, My friend's s4 intl got probs after ota update to 4.4.2
how to downgrade to 4.3 ?
thanks in advance
i could be wrong but dont you have to only download the 4.3 update from sammobile.com (correct phone for your phone/country specifically), get the latest version of odin and flash it from there? you dont need root right? just download mode.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)
 
Faiyaz5yaz
Old
#3  
Faiyaz5yaz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 139
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
i could be wrong but dont you have to only download the 4.3 update from sammobile.com (correct phone for your phone/country specifically), get the latest version of odin and flash it from there? you dont need root right? just download mode.
thanks for your reply .. but I guess you are wrong
----------------------------
Forgot to Hit THANKS?
Well!! Raise your standards

 
LS.xD
Old
#4  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 585
Posts: 1,854
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lübeck

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz5yaz View Post
thanks for your reply .. but I guess you are wrong
Why is he wrong? Backup EFS -> Get matching 4.3 stock firmware --> flash it via odin.
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0


It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes