5,606,201 Members 32,831 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G PRO F240L stuck in recovery mode after factory reset

Tip us?

polux400
Old
(Last edited by polux400; 2nd December 2013 at 08:14 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default G PRO F240L stuck in recovery mode after factory reset

Hi there,

I have a problem with my G PRO F240L...

I have perform a factory reset from android settings in order to sell my G PRO, and after the factory reset and the automatic reboot, device boots in recovery mode (CWM), i tried to turn off and boot again or to use the advanced menu to "reboot device", still go directly into CWM after the LG logo shows off.

If it's help, i followed this tuto to root + install CWM on my device : http://www.technostall.com/lg-optimu...covery-image/#

Thank your for you help

polux400
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by polux400 View Post
Hi there,

I have a problem with my G PRO F240L...

I have perform a factory reset from android settings in order to sell my G PRO, and after the factory reset and the automatic reboot, device boots in recovery mode (CWM), i tried to turn off and boot again or to use the advanced menu to "reboot device", still go directly into CWM after the LG logo shows off.

If it's help, i followed this tuto to root + install CWM on my device : http://www.technostall.com/lg-optimu...covery-image/#

Thank your for you help
OK, my problem was Windows 8.1... The phone is well recognized by LG Tool under W7, but now I have another major problem, at the last step, when the tool begins to flash the rom, it goes until 5% and then this popup box blocks the flash "battery level is low and upgrade is unavailable"
I have reload fully my battery (I plugged it into the G PRO dock)... still the same message.

Any help please ?

conradwu
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Did you manage to resolve the issue? I am just having the very same problem and a bit lost and cannot risk flashing anything right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polux400 View Post
OK, my problem was Windows 8.1... The phone is well recognized by LG Tool under W7, but now I have another major problem, at the last step, when the tool begins to flash the rom, it goes until 5% and then this popup box blocks the flash "battery level is low and upgrade is unavailable"
I have reload fully my battery (I plugged it into the G PRO dock)... still the same message.

Any help please ?

roshandes
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Have you rooted your device with cwm or twrp??

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk HD

polux400
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by conradwu View Post
Did you manage to resolve the issue? I am just having the very same problem and a bit lost and cannot risk flashing anything right now.
Hello. sorry for the delay of answer !

I managed to resolve my problem with the shelp of the member shellnut2, developer of freegee OG Pro Edition I used to root and install cwm at the first time on my G PRO.

You can find how I did that reading these topics :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...99481871415190
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48435445

I hope it will help you !!

ps : I have now sold my G Pro and bought a Note 3. Much better device.
The Following User Says Thank You to polux400 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rolim
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Pleaseee help me!!!!!!

Hello, I would appreciate your help because I flinched and my tel ugly now this only in the LG logo screen. I wanted to update my original rom Phone factory and downloaded the latest version before upgrading but I did not wipe data and When there finished the process gave an LG IMS error stopped working this type, and there Could not get into hard reset on the way, OK up here but then I Decided to reinstall the rom again to see if it would correct the error and then I installed the previous version I had downloaded it and my phone is so in the logo screen. If I try to instal the updated rom, would be more risk? And I wonder if I can not like the ace debugging would access via adb and make wipe data factory reset only by simple USB connection? I can not I do the code by turning the volume down and holding power button goes not into hard reset the screen goes black and comes back on the LG logo... Pleaseeeeee help meee!!!!!!

excuse meI, Donīt speak english, I am brazilian...

My phone is a LG G PRO F240L with ROM V9 Feiyu Upgrade for Rom stock V10Z Korea!!

Awaishashmi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool help me

I have also same logo problem on my lg f240l.have u find any thing to solve it

polux400
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Check my messages below. I gave my solution and 2 links which helped me.

hoangnova
Old
Thanks Meter 75

DONATE TO ME
do not use factory reset from android settings/

Flash this file to fix.
SphinX ROM - SphinX.vn
If you like my work, and want to help me click here to donate