Post Reply

[Q] Note 3 Stock ROM?

4th April 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #1  
BumpinPanda's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Woodridge
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a ROM for 4.4.2 TW for the Note 3. Im running sprint but for some reason it wont flash sprint roms. I dunno why. Can I get a link to where this can be found?
4th April 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
1,114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpinPanda

I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a ROM for 4.4.2 TW for the Note 3. Im running sprint but for some reason it wont flash sprint roms. I dunno why. Can I get a link to where this can be found?


This one is the International Note 3 forum.

You should focus on the specific Sprint Note 3 forum:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-sprint

If you want a primer on the Note 3 models you can look at the start of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574886

There are also those forums for other US Note 3 models:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-att

http://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-galaxy-note-3

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-tmobile
4th April 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #3  
BumpinPanda's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Woodridge
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101

This one is the International Note 3 forum.

You should focus on the specific Sprint Note 3 forum:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-sprint

If you want a primer on the Note 3 models you can look at the start of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574886

There are also those forums for other US Note 3 models:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-att

http://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-galaxy-note-3

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-tmobile

Primer??? Whats that mean? & I would normally post in Sprint forum but no sprint ROMS work for some reason.
4th April 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #4  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
2,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpinPanda

Primer??? Whats that mean? & I would normally post in Sprint forum but no sprint ROMS work for some reason.

you are looking for stock rom ?
why don't you go to samfirmware and download from there ?
and then flash from ODIN. samfirmware got the stock rom for all samsung devices.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #5  
BumpinPanda's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Woodridge
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

you are looking for stock rom ?
why don't you go to samfirmware and download from there ?
and then flash from ODIN. samfirmware got the stock rom for all samsung devices.

Thanks for that but for some reason it did not fix the problem I am having. I cannot receive messages...
5th April 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 316
 
1,087 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpinPanda

Thanks for that but for some reason it did not fix the problem I am having. I cannot receive messages...

What messages, text or email?
5th April 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #7  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
2,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumpinPanda

Thanks for that but for some reason it did not fix the problem I am having. I cannot receive messages...

Can make a phone call? Sending text?

Sent from N7105, DN3 with AGNi kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #8  
BumpinPanda's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Woodridge
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

Can make a phone call? Sending text?

Sent from N7105, DN3 with AGNi kernel.

I can send and I can make phone calls but I cannot receive either.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank