[Q] toggles, question

5th April 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

41 posts
hey guys, i was wondering if there is an app that lets you toggle more than one quick setting at once, for example:

toggle name car, which would turn off: wifi, at the same time turn on Bluetooth, mobil data (4g/3g) etc.
toggle name home, turn off: mobile data, bluetooth, etc, and turn on wifi, auto brightness etc

you guys get the gnearl idea here, if there is any app like that please let me know. that would be much appreciated.
5th April 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #2  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1

hey guys, i was wondering if there is an app that lets you toggle more than one quick setting at once, for example:

toggle name car, which would turn off: wifi, at the same time turn on Bluetooth, mobil data (4g/3g) etc.
toggle name home, turn off: mobile data, bluetooth, etc, and turn on wifi, auto brightness etc

you guys get the gnearl idea here, if there is any app like that please let me know. that would be much appreciated.

If you are not rooted and on Stock Touchwiz then you can try out apps like Profile Scheduler.

If you are on an AOSP ROM then that functionality is usually built into the ROM (go to settings -> profiles {under personal})
5th April 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

41 posts
im rooted but i use MIUI V5, thats why i was wondering if there is any app for it. and also MIUI runs 4.2.2, is there any way to add it to homescreen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread