Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

[Testers Needed] Sprint/Verizon Utility

OP DeadPhoenix

4th April 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 104

296 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicGeek502

I already have 4.5.1 installed I have ALL the required .Net Frameworks I work on computers and also .net frameworks need to be installed to run Wireless Workshop, So yes I have the right stuff installed and it keeps saying I don't.

Is your Locate Language English?

This was written for US Copies of Windows. When the program searches for the Registry Keys for the .Net Framework all words are in english. That is the only thing I can Think of why it would not work.
5th April 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPhoenix

Is your Locate Language English?

This was written for US Copies of Windows. When the program searches for the Registry Keys for the .Net Framework all words are in english. That is the only thing I can Think of why it would not work.

Yes I am from the US, I am using a fully legal paid for from Walmart Win7 Home Prem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread