Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 48,888 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Safestrap Security

Tip us?

Triarius
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Safestrap Security

As an open request to the developer of stafestrap, I'd like to ask for an option to secure the software. Password protecting my operating system seems completely pointless if someone can just open up safestrap and access my data from there. Additionally, if someone doesn't know what they are doing and they pick up my phone, they are only a few button taps away from wiping a rom slot or worse. This seems like a no-brainer to me. I wouldn't be opposed to paying a couple bucks for the feature; in fact it might be a good headline feature for a "premium" version.

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triarius View Post
As an open request to the developer of stafestrap, I'd like to ask for an option to secure the software. Password protecting my operating system seems completely pointless if someone can just open up safestrap and access my data from there. Additionally, if someone doesn't know what they are doing and they pick up my phone, they are only a few button taps away from wiping a rom slot or worse. This seems like a no-brainer to me. I wouldn't be opposed to paying a couple bucks for the feature; in fact it might be a good headline feature for a "premium" version.
The best place to ask this question is the thread where you downloaded your safestrap recovery. I think the chances of him finding you question here is really really small . You might have to wait until you get 10 posts...nothing can be done about that
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe