XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV][ROM][KK 4.4][Unofficial] OMNIROM BETA

Tip us?

Dante1990
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Service Problem !!!!

Well i am using this ROM for quite a while now and there seems some problems

1) BLUETOOTH -->> When i am sending files through my windows powered laptop through bluetooth it just gives and error. I am not being able to use bluetooth to send or receive files.
2) Wifi toggle - Most of the times it just stays in a loop when starting the wifi through setting or notification drawer shortcut.
In order to make it work i have to restart the phone while the toggle still in loop OR i have to go inside any different applications and then switch Wifi on so that m not at homescreen ( Does not works all the time)..

3) One of the main issues is when we choose google now launcher as our default launcher the default music and other music apps seems to give distorted sounds when we go the homescreen..
I go to music -> play a song and the song is played normally -> tap home button -> sounds gets jagged up and distorted

But this is not the case with the default launcher which comes with the ROM. Google now launches listening feature seems to be creating this issue maybe.. Can somebody explain this ??

Please fix these issues..

Makshow
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1990 View Post
Well i am using this ROM for quite a while now and there seems some problems

1) BLUETOOTH -->> When i am sending files through my windows powered laptop through bluetooth it just gives and error. I am not being able to use bluetooth to send or receive files.
2) Wifi toggle - Most of the times it just stays in a loop when starting the wifi through setting or notification drawer shortcut.
In order to make it work i have to restart the phone while the toggle still in loop OR i have to go inside any different applications and then switch Wifi on so that m not at homescreen ( Does not works all the time).
3) One of the main issues is when we choose google now launcher as our default launcher the default music and other music apps seems to give distorted sounds when we go the homescreen..
I go to music -> play a song and the song is played normally -> tap home button -> sounds gets jagged up and distorted

But this is not the case with the default launcher which comes with the ROM. Google now launches listening feature seems to be creating this issue maybe.. Can somebody explain this ??

Please fix these issues..
1) Haven't encountered bluetooth issues for now, so can't help (but I didn't use this ROM much). Where is an error you see, on laptop or on phone?
2) Wifi toggle - it's kernel related, not ROM, and there's only one 4.4 kernel alternative for now, you can try it: grakernel. But after flashing go to setting - performance - cpu and set max cpu freq to 1000 Mhz.
3) Every time the phone starts recording sounds it distorts playback (google now, dictaphone, VoIP), and there still no fix except tinyalsa that broke sound in GSM outgoing calls. If you don't use your phone as phone , you can use it.

bubor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 819

DONATE TO ME
New release in http://dualhoki.vim.hu/bubor/dev/omnirom4.4/ please test it, and report back
Dont hesitate to click on thanks button.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VinayS
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubor View Post
New release in http://dualhoki.vim.hu/bubor/dev/omnirom4.4/ please test it, and report back
Running 02/04 since yesterday.. feels battery drain less compared to earlier version.. but wifi is on most of times even in sleep..even if kept off..

Not sure about wifi tethering, I don't use it..

Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396679279787.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	2669315  
Samsung Captivate Glide i927
Sony Ericsson K660i
Retired: Spice QT44, Motorola Razr V3, Nokia 1100 > ---- < Lost: Samsung S3310 Metro
The Following User Says Thank You to VinayS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]