A Look at the Telegram+ Situation

more

Remove Unlocked Warning Message from Moto E 2015

more

Multi Boot: The Fall of Nandroid?

more

NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box

The post NVIDIA SHIELD: The Tegra X1 Powered Android TV Box appeared first on … more
Post Reply

[theme] TW 4.3 MAY THE FOCE BE WITH YOU (STAR WARS)

OP Shadow_strike

4th April 2014, 06:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
Deleted
Last edited by Shadow_strike; 6th April 2014 at 07:02 AM.
4th April 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #2  
Tidewater's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 459
 
514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Awesome. Gotta give this a try. Always been more interested in the empire side of things but this looks sweet. Thanks for your hard work

Sent from my GN3 thanks to the amazing work of Bajasur
4th April 2014, 06:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidewater

Awesome. Gotta give this a try. Always been more interested in the empire side of things but this looks sweet. Thanks for your hard work

Sent from my GN3 thanks to the amazing work of Bajasur

Hope you like it took a good amount of time to work out all the kinks I ran into

Do or do not there is no try
4th April 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #4  
kalkat579's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 473
 
754 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidewater

Awesome. Gotta give this a try. Always been more interested in the empire side of things but this looks sweet. Thanks for your hard work

Sent from my GN3 thanks to the amazing work of Bajasur







Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_strike

Hope you like it took a good amount of time to work out all the kinks I ran into

Do or do not there is no try



Guess star wars isint as popular as it used to be

Do or do not there is no try
5th April 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #5  
Tidewater's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 459
 
514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Yeah, the good guys just don't get any respect. Nothing like a good force choke to draw in the kiddies

Sent from my GN3 thanks to the amazing work of Bajasur
5th April 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #6  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidewater

Yeah, the good guys just don't get any respect. Nothing like a good force choke to draw in the kiddies

Sent from my GN3 thanks to the amazing work of Bajasur

Lol

Do or do not there is no try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes