Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Nexus 7 touch screen problem on the right edge of the screen. is it normal ?

OP ll_l_x_l_ll

3rd April 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39

632 posts
Hello.

i imported a nexus 7 tablet from a local market because its still not officialy available here yet. anyway everything is fine except when i want to move an icon to the right page or anything that come close to the right edge of the screen.

i tried to use a drawer app to see what is the problem, it seems when i draw a line from left to right, the line stops just before it reach the right edge of the screen. now if i only draw a vertical line on the right edge, it will work. so i am not sure what is the issue when i swipe/draw a line / move an icon from left to the right edge.

i then tried the mutli touch test program, it detects my fingers on the edge of the screen however, i find it very point of the screen is jettry ? like it shakes as if its not detecting a single pixel and detecting the one beside it.

i duno do i have a dude or they are all like that
3rd April 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #2  
T0r0nt0!
Thanks Meter: 38

257 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll_l_x_l_ll

Hello.

i imported a nexus 7 tablet from a local market because its still not officialy available here yet. anyway everything is fine except when i want to move an icon to the right page or anything that come close to the right edge of the screen.

i tried to use a drawer app to see what is the problem, it seems when i draw a line from left to right, the line stops just before it reach the right edge of the screen. now if i only draw a vertical line on the right edge, it will work. so i am not sure what is the issue when i swipe/draw a line / move an icon from left to the right edge.

i then tried the mutli touch test program, it detects my fingers on the edge of the screen however, i find it very point of the screen is jettry ? like it shakes as if its not detecting a single pixel and detecting the one beside it.

i duno do i have a dude or they are all like that

Try the touch screen fix if your device is rooted and you know the basics of tinkering!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428133
5th April 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #3  
Flag Homeless
Thanks Meter: 195

457 posts
More
I can't believe touch screen issue still exist.
-If Asus make Nexus 8 I will never buy it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread