Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 42,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 7 touch screen problem on the right edge of the screen. is it normal ?

Tip us?

ll_l_x_l_ll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default Nexus 7 touch screen problem on the right edge of the screen. is it normal ?

Hello.

i imported a nexus 7 tablet from a local market because its still not officialy available here yet. anyway everything is fine except when i want to move an icon to the right page or anything that come close to the right edge of the screen.

i tried to use a drawer app to see what is the problem, it seems when i draw a line from left to right, the line stops just before it reach the right edge of the screen. now if i only draw a vertical line on the right edge, it will work. so i am not sure what is the issue when i swipe/draw a line / move an icon from left to the right edge.

i then tried the mutli touch test program, it detects my fingers on the edge of the screen however, i find it very point of the screen is jettry ? like it shakes as if its not detecting a single pixel and detecting the one beside it.

i duno do i have a dude or they are all like that

mediumsteak
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll_l_x_l_ll View Post
Hello.

i imported a nexus 7 tablet from a local market because its still not officialy available here yet. anyway everything is fine except when i want to move an icon to the right page or anything that come close to the right edge of the screen.

i tried to use a drawer app to see what is the problem, it seems when i draw a line from left to right, the line stops just before it reach the right edge of the screen. now if i only draw a vertical line on the right edge, it will work. so i am not sure what is the issue when i swipe/draw a line / move an icon from left to the right edge.

i then tried the mutli touch test program, it detects my fingers on the edge of the screen however, i find it very point of the screen is jettry ? like it shakes as if its not detecting a single pixel and detecting the one beside it.

i duno do i have a dude or they are all like that
Try the touch screen fix if your device is rooted and you know the basics of tinkering!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428133

maidangisme
Old
Thanks Meter 195
I can't believe touch screen issue still exist.
-If Asus make Nexus 8 I will never buy it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy S3 White 32gb GT9300 Neatrom Lite V7.5 + SimpleGX Kernel V1.2.0 + Strontium 64gb SDXC
Nexus 7 Gen II 32gb CleanRom 3.0R2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 White SM-N9005 32gb JackAway ND3-1 KK Knox 0x1 F**K Samsung Samsung 64gb SDXC Pro