Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,599 Members 43,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] bricked galaxy note 3 clone n9006

Tip us?

nabildjibril
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cool [Q] bricked galaxy note 3 clone n9006

hello eevryone!
i've been offered for my birthday the sm n9006 and 02 months later i experienced a full wipe after trying to swap my memory(the phone does not start,the screen remains dark and nothing goes on not even samsung logo comes up!).i am able to access the recovery mode but i cant see any partition as if the internal and external sd sdcard never existed!its the basic recovery(stock) i have and with what i read it is the best place i could get a guidance on how to repair bcoz i still believe my phone can be saved.i read that it is only through adb sidelaod i can get through it but i cant download mini sdk.
please help me

celderic
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabildjibril View Post
hello eevryone!
i've been offered for my birthday the sm n9006 and 02 months later i experienced a full wipe after trying to swap my memory(the phone does not start,the screen remains dark and nothing goes on not even samsung logo comes up!).i am able to access the recovery mode but i cant see any partition as if the internal and external sd sdcard never existed!its the basic recovery(stock) i have and with what i read it is the best place i could get a guidance on how to repair bcoz i still believe my phone can be saved.i read that it is only through adb sidelaod i can get through it but i cant download mini sdk.
please help me
Sounds like you have no choice but to send it off to samsung. If you cannot access download mode.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk