Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Any way to re-charge the battery if stuck at boot ?

OP Akhileshjj

4th April 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 33

211 posts
The problem, as I see it, is once you root your phone and put the custom recovery on it, CWM or TWRP, it overwrites your factory recovery. I tried using a 10k flashable zip I have to get my phone back to stock. BUT once I tried to get the OTA update to 10P, as another member here pointed out, My phone boot looped. So my question is, is there a way to remove the custom recovery and restore the stock recovery WITHOUT having to go through the PITA process of using flash tools? If there is a way it would save people countless hours fixing their phones just to get an update.

I know many of you don't see this as an issue because your whole point IS flashing new Roms. But from everything I have seen of this phone it's more trouble than it's worth. This phone is so very picky it's ridiculous. I just wnna get the damn 4.4 update, have it rooted to remove bloat, and call it a day. But to answer the OP question, you always have the option of buying a battery station online and charging your battery that way.
Last edited by cougar214; 4th April 2014 at 07:05 PM.
5th April 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Fixed low battery error
My friend managed to fix the low battery error. He tested the method on my phone and during flashing the error did not show up. Will be creating a new thread which fixes the low battery warning soon. Stay tuned !

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by Shanewoodward; 5th April 2014 at 07:09 AM.
5th April 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 33

211 posts
Nice work. And that thread will definitely help allot of others with that issue.
5th April 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 186

915 posts
More
TL;DR

Aside from all the technical stuff, and since the g pro has a removable battery(thank god for that) there are several chargers that you can use which charge the battery outside of your phone. Here where i live (honduras) I have seen quite a few and had one myself(used it to charge spare batteries).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread