Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,083 Members 42,438 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tablet not able to shut down

Tip us?

hanismj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy Tablet not able to shut down

This problem has happened on 3 Roms. The problem I have is I can't shut off my tab2. When I shut it off by holding power button and hitting shutdown and OK it automatically turns back on. I have wiped several times formatting and wiping everything several times. This problem happened last weekend for the first time. I then went to this ROM hopping it was in the ROM. Unfortunately it wasn't. If I shutdown from recovery it stays shut down. If I have it plugged in it stays down. Instantly after loading a ROM and after first boot it will not normally shut down. Any ideas???

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 607

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanismj View Post
This problem has happened on 3 Roms. The problem I have is I can't shut off my tab2. When I shut it off by holding power button and hitting shutdown and OK it automatically turns back on. I have wiped several times formatting and wiping everything several times. This problem happened last weekend for the first time. I then went to this ROM hopping it was in the ROM. Unfortunately it wasn't. If I shutdown from recovery it stays shut down. If I have it plugged in it stays down. Instantly after loading a ROM and after first boot it will not normally shut down. Any ideas???
brother revert to stock rom and see if the problem persists or not

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to sharingan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hanismj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks...Used Oden went back to 4.0.4 and problem fixed. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app