FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
My HTC one mini has an unlocked bootloader, TWRP installed and S-off (i don't know if this will help)

I was trying to flash cyanogenmod 11 on my device via TWRP however it said that it had failed. Then when i rebooted my phone it showed the HTC logo but after a couple of seconds, the screen went black. Then the HTC logo popped up again, however, my phone had just booted back into my recovery.

I have tried to solve this by factory reseting however this did nothing, i have flashed a backup i had saved to my computer (that was saved by ROM manager) however there was no change, and i have switched off several times however i always end up in the TWRP recovery. I can boot into the bootloader but from there, i still can't get to the normal system.

This is a big problem as i can't find anything else on the internet that describes this problem and i think that my phone could be bricked. I can't access my apps or anything else. I don't think it is a bootloop as I can't even see the security screen and i don't have the option of entering my password which has happened in the past as it always goes straight to the recovery.

If anyone had any advice on what to do i would really appreciate it as I really need help!

Thanks
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)