FORUMS

how to find out which app is draining battery? [SOLVED]

188 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By stefaca, Senior Member on 5th April 2014, 09:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
some app is distroying my battery. in settings>battery>android system all I can see is that SOME app is draining battery. how to find out which one is so I can remove that app?
Last edited by stefaca; 9th April 2014 at 09:07 AM.
 
 
5th April 2014, 03:28 PM |#2  
godlesplay's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
install better battery stats and see which app is draining your battery
5th April 2014, 05:38 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay

install better battery stats and see which app is draining your battery

and your suggestion for better one will be? tell me which one you are using?
5th April 2014, 05:44 PM |#4  
Attitude.SSJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 945
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaca

and your suggestion for better one will be? tell me which one you are using?

He mentioned an app named betterbatterystats...

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
5th April 2014, 05:58 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude.SSJ

He mentioned an app named betterbatterystats...

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809 if so I just installed it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes