HTC M8 Developer and Unlocked Price Raised

Search This thread

Sunil_k

Dec 18, 2011
Did they ever say that they were gonna raise the price? I just waited for my cc payemnt to clear so i can finally order and i see its at $699!! Wtf???

SolarTrans

Feb 7, 2014
Portland, OR
Did they ever say that they were gonna raise the price? I just waited for my cc payemnt to clear so i can finally order and i see its at $699!! Wtf???

No it was totally out of the blue. I'm very disappointed in this TBH. It already was trying to compete with the S5, and now that it is $50 more off-contract they're not helping their cause. This is just going to cause more disappointment with the M8.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sunil_k

kirdroid

Feb 21, 2011
Seattle
Well it's still $650 from Amazon if you want to buy, but advantage of directly buying from HTC was no sales tax outside of CA, TX and IL.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Unlocked my bootloader and already rooted funny thing is my software version is developer edition

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
$649 was a promo. $699 will be the price from now on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No it was totally out of the blue. I'm very disappointed in this TBH. It already was trying to compete with the S5, and now that it is $50 more off-contract they're not helping their cause. This is just going to cause more disappointment with the M8.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Well it's still $650 from Amazon if you want to buy, but advantage of directly buying from HTC was no sales tax outside of CA, TX and IL.

Amazon went up also

$649 was a promo. $699 will be the price from now on.

Funny thing is, nobody said it was a promo until the night before it was over XD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk