Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 40,150 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unable to flash recovery. Stuck in boot loop or black screen

Tip us?

Dazac
Old
(Last edited by Dazac; 5th April 2014 at 07:44 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [Q] Unable to flash recovery. Stuck in boot loop or black screen

****s ****ed.

I have a gs4 was on me7 running hyperdrive 9.1. Hyperdrive had been bugging me to update for months, so I finally did. I had installed 9.1 on my stock rom slot so I wiped and tried to update to rls 15 of hyperdrive. I got a black screen with a pulsing blue led. so I wiped and tried to go to rls 14 same thing. I wiped and created a new rom slot installed rls 15 and got stuck in boot loop. Rls 14 did the same thing here. Then I tried to restore my stock rooted back up and just call it a day, but it didn't work everytime I tried it said failed. So then I went to Odin and tried to flash the stock firmware, being very cautious to pick the verizon one every time. I would say I have downloaded three separate firmware files with no luck even tried a one click stock restore with no luck.

Please if you have any thoughts. I just need my phone to work.

(Edit: For anyone having simliar problems go the this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2705164, make sure you download the pit file and use it, only way to fix it. P.S. and before anyone goes saying I didn't read before I made a post, I have been searching for days and made this post as a last resort because I only found one other post, the one I linked, and no one had said the found the solution.)

Dazac
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Nerver mind fixed it

android-incredible
Old
Thanks Meter 78
I think you have to update to Mk2 first.

Droid incredible1
Droid incredible2
Samsung Galaxy s4(Backup))
HD tweak pro sylver
MDK Bootloader
LG G3 (Rooted) (current)