Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,253 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto g call waiting

Tip us?
 
Naizojj
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Moto g call waiting

Does anyone have this problem with the Moto G.. When you call someone it usually says call waiting if that person is on a call on other phones I have had which indicates the person is on a call but with the Moto G it doesn't say if the person your calling is on a call.. Anyway around this?

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
 
Naizojj
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Feb 2014
Come on aleast yall could know what am referring to

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
 
SuperR.
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Invisible
I have never seen what you are referring to. I have only heard the beep before each ring which is an indicator they are on another line.
 
forgotter
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 102
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Vapi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naizojj View Post
Does anyone have this problem with the Moto G.. When you call someone it usually says call waiting if that person is on a call on other phones I have had which indicates the person is on a call but with the Moto G it doesn't say if the person your calling is on a call.. Anyway around this?

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
That's not the problem of Moto G but it is the problem of your service provider. Change your sim and call on your own number (I.e.b the same number from which you are calling) , you will hear that the number you're calling is busy at the moment ).
Be helpful and press thanks if someone helps you.
Search the forum before posting any question.
 
Naizojj
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperR. View Post
I have never seen what you are referring to. I have only heard the beep before each ring which is an indicator they are on another line.
Its not the service provider i also have a Samsung galaxy and when ever i make a call from it and the person in which am calling is on a call it indicates me the call is waiting

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
 
Naizojj
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naizojj View Post
Come on aleast yall could know what am referring to

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
Theres call waiting on other phones it displays "call waiting" on the screen when you are calling someone who is already on a call... But the Moto g doesn't seem to have that feature

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app
 
larryxgo
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2013
Go to Phone > Settings > Adicional Settings > Call Waiting

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more